Thursday, April 30, 2015

What do I think about Transgender's.... (Bruce Jenner Edition)

With all this Bruce Jenner (Kim Kardashian's step father, former Olympic athlete etc) transgender talk.. I SEE what the media has to say.. I see how even some members of his family think and feel, yet I want to express how I feel and think on the subject. I feel deeply that these people that 'look at them self in the mirror and see someone else' are terribly troubled, and need to curtail their lofty distorted view of themselves. The fact of the matter is that it is very clear what gender you were born. Even if on the off chance you may have been born with different body parts (which alot of transgender people are not) it is still clear to see who you are. If you are born a man.. you are a man no matter how much you want to be a woman. Likewise for a woman. The current climate of sex changes and scientific manipulation is all cosmetic. Because by nature your body will perform its designed purpose whether you like it or not. I know that the world promotes you to go along with the confused feelings you are having, but I encourage you to be honest with yourself and hone in on the issues that are making you have these wild thoughts. In the case of Bruce Jenner.. I think that it is pitiful no one is having a real conversation with him. All those around him claim to be 'in support' of this radical foolishness. I as one would never support my parent in doing such things. I would never condone it. its not o.k. and the ramifications will run deeply into his family and those associated to him. I think that in reality there are many more people that do not support this sort of behavior but are afraid to speak out against it for fear of backlash. I think that running away from your issues whatever they may be will hurt you in the long run. You cannot escape being a man or a woman by covering it up.... you will always be what you were born to be. I can sometimes relate to having thoughts a man would have, or wanting to do life the way they do because the world is much more liberal and accommodating to men. They get power and jurisdiction that a woman can never have, however over the years I have learned that i am a woman.. and this is just how it has to be. God never made a mistake when he decided to make me a woman.. obviously I serve my own specific purpose. It is dangerous for us to take matters into our own hands and begin to manipulate science so that we can do our own agenda. I also find it disturbing that we are not calling transgenderism what it actually is, which is a form of mental illness... I urge any struggling with these sensations to seek professional help, and I pray that whomever you seek will speak truth into your life, and help you onto the path of recovery. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I loved your post, it was very thought provoking and witty. I actually just posted something along the lines of yours. If you have a moment, please read my post titled, "America's Convenient Distractions" http://cultureofliving.blogspot.com/?view=magazine#!/ If you like it, tell a friend to tell a friend. Thanks in advance!!!